Sun21Jul2019Thu25Jul2019Durham, New Hampshire
National Marine Educators Association Annual Conference at UNH, July 21-25, 2019
The Gulf of Maine Marine Education Association is proud to host the National Marine Educators Association Annual Conference, July 21-25, 2019 at the University of New Hampshire campus in Durham, NH.
Our mission is to make known the world of water both fresh and salt, and our annual conference brings together formal and informal marine educators from around the world to promote awareness and education of the global marine environment.
The conference draws 300-400 professionals from K-12 schools, public aquariums, non-profit NGOs, and government agencies together for four days of learning, sharing, and networking.
- Attend the full 3 days of programming, featuring over 100 presentations highlighting the latest trends and research in marine education. Single day registration is also available.
- Learn from local researchers who have been studying the Gulf of Maine, learning from its history to protect its future.
- Sign up for a field trip to explore the beauty of the Gulf of Maine watershed.
- Enjoy a discount for local educators and free membership to GOMMEA for one year *see gommea.org/membership for details
- Stay in affordable dorm lodging on campus
- Sunday July 21st - Conference kick-off event at the UNH Outdoor Pool
- Monday July 22nd - Wednesday July 24th - Concurrent Sessions, talks, exhibits
- Thursday July 25th - Field Trips
Visit www.gommea.org/nmea2019 for all the details.