Marine Science Educator Workshop
Saturday, March 23 2019, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Sea Star Wasting Disease
- How Genetics Can Help Us Save Whales
- Invasive Green Crab Monitoring
- How Does Entanglement Affect Whales’ Stress Levels?
- Humpback Whale Calf Return Rates
Draft agenda coming soon!
Teacher Certification & Professional Development- Certificates of attendance will be given at the end of the day to any teachers interested.
- $20 per person (non-refundable) in advance
- $25 per person at the door
Advanced registration is preferred. Space is limited.
Thanks to our workshop sponsors: NH Coastal Program, Seacoast Science Center, GOMMEA